Introduction to Game Design
What you will learn
- Learn how to define and develop game mechanics.
- Develop game design documentation.
- Rapid prototype gameplay.
- Create interactive environments.
- Process feedback to refine game design.
Program Fees and Start Dates
Please see program start dates and fees below.
- Commencing July 31st 2023
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu session | 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- 16hrs per week for 2 weeks
- 14+ years
- This program is delivered live online by AIE instructors. Participants join remotely using our virtual classroom software.
- Program Fee: $195.00
Software and Hardware Requirements
This course requires the use of the following software. Students undertaking this program on-campus will have all the required software installed. If you are studying online, information on how to obtain this software on your computer will be sent to you prior to the start of the program.
Unity is a software development environment that renders 3D environment and objects in real-time and combines this with sound, physics and lighting and logic to create an interactive experience for the player or user. Unity has been used for games like Among Us and Pokémon Go as well as a tool for developing real-time applications for architectural visualization, virtual production, broadcast and live event production, training and simulation.
Game Design News