Introduction to Game Art
What you will learn
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the creative potential of 3D animation software used in games, film and visual effects.
- Learn the fundamentals of 3D animation including modeling, texturing, animation, lighting, rendering and environment design.
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Students that participate virtually must make sure their computer specs will support the programs and coursework.
¹ The Maya 2020 Release Notes describe several known limitations on macOS Catalina.
|Browser||Autodesk recommends the latest version of the following web browsers for access to online supplemental content:
Disclaimer: The VMware application is network-based and the performance of Autodesk Maya for VMware software products may vary with network performance. The software does not include the VMware application, nor does Autodesk provide direct support for issues with the VMware application. Users should contact VMware directly with questions related to procurement and operation of the VMware application.
|CPU||64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor with SSE4.2 instruction set Apple Mac models with M series chip are supported under Rosetta 2 mode|
|Graphics Hardware||Refer to the following pages for a detailed list of recommended systems and graphics cards:
Maya Certified Hardware
|RAM||8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)|
|Disk Space||4 GB of free disk space for install|
|Pointing Device||Three-button mouse|
- 4 weeks x 5 hours weekend workshop
- Saturday from 8:00am to 1:00pm
Program Fees and Start Dates
Please see program start dates and fees below.
- Commencing April 23rd 2022
- session | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 5hrs per week for 4 weeks
- 14+ years
- Program Fee: $195.00
Game Art News
New courses coming soon!