Introduction to Game Programming
What you will learn
- Learn how to create text-based adventure games using Visual Studio.
- Get an introduction to industry-standard tools and techniques for game development.
- Learn C# to script game interaction.
- Design game mechanics to create gameplay.
- Join us on or off campus, as this course is being presented via a Hybrid teaching method
Hardware and Software requirements
- Students that choose to "attend" from home must be sure their computer specs will support the programs and coursework
|Operating system version||Windows 7 (SP1+) and
64 bit versions only
|Hardware||1.8 GHz or faster processor. Quad-core or better recommended
2 GB of RAM; 8 GB of RAM recommended
Hard disk space: Minimum of 800MB up to 210 GB of available space
Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720)
|1.8 GHz or faster processor. Dual-core or better recommended.
4 GB of RAM; 8 GB of RAM recommended (4 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine).
Hard disk required, by default: approx 5.6GB.
- 4 weeks x 5 hours weekly evening workshop
- Saturday from 10:00am to 3:00pm
Program Fees and Start Dates
Please see program start dates and fees below.
- Commencing March 19th 2022
- Sat session | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 5hrs per week for 4 weeks
- 14+ years
- Program Fee: $195.00
Game Programming News
New courses coming soon!