Introduction to Game Programming
What you will learn
- Learn how to create 3D games using the Unity game engine.
- Get an introduction to industry standard tools and techniques for game development.
- Learn C# to script game interaction.
- Design game mechanics to create gameplay.
- One weekly 2.5 hour workshop for eight weeks
- Thursday evenings from 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- One weekly five hour workshop for four weeks
- Saturdays from 10:00am to 3:00pm
Eligible for STEM Clock Hours, Seattle Campus Only