Introduction to Game Art
What you will learn
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the creative potential of 3D animation software used in games, film and visual effects.
- Learn the fundamentals of 3D animation including modeling, texturing, animation, lighting, rendering and environment design.
Seattle Campus Class
- 4 weeks x 2.5 hours weekly evening workshop
- Monday & Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Lafayette Campus Class
- 4 weeks x 5 hours weekly workshop
- Saturday from 10:00am to 3:00pm