Check out the films made by students at AIE from our campuses in Seattle, Lafayette, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide and Online!
longing For Leggings
Longing for Leggings is a hilarious animated fantasy short film created by Lafayette's 3D Animation & VFX for Film class of 2019.
- Adam Folse - Teacher, Project Manager, Character Rigging
- Taylor Dominigue - Character Animator, Character Modeler
- Kat LeBleu - 2D Sequence Artist, Environment Artist, Character Concept Artist
- Denise Maldonado - Storyboarder, Environment Concept Artist, Shot Wrangler
- David Passafume - Character Rigging, Environment Layout and Rendering
- Jonathan Sturm - Special Effects, Clothing Simulation, Prop Artist
- Victoria Wheeler - Character Modeler, Animator, Storyboard and Concept Artist
When a dated cleaning robot is outshined and frustrated by a more advanced model, he must keep up with the new pace in fear of losing his beloved job.
- Claire Worsman - Director, Rigger and Animator
- Alex Annetta - Modelling, Texturing and Sound Design
- Megan Leach - Concept Artist, Previs Animator and Lead Animator
- Zac Rae - Modelling, Texturing and Lighting
- Ben Hart - Producer and Generalist
- Cameron Rogers - Compositor
- Dylan Smith - FX
When the boogeyman comes to visit, the last thing he expected was to be the one being haunted.
- Emily Pisani - Production Coordinator, Small Asset Texturing
- Rafael Capricho - Animation, Rigging
- Amanda Mak - Animation, Rigging
- Jacqueline Tse - Grooming, Modelling, Texturing
- Ali Aljuboury - Lighting, Surfacing, Look Development
- Brendan Lu - Modelling, Texturing
- Damien England - Compositing
Stanley is a very driven robot and will stop at nothing to clean his lab, and the entire world.
- Eden Fletcher - Rigger, TD
- Emily Pisani - Matchmove
- Milan Kruger - Producer, Art Director, TD
- Aleczander Zanardo - Texturing, Modeling
- Kyle O’Neill - Animation, Generalist
- Reece Mulley - Compositing, VFX
- Duncan Irvine - Animation, Modeling
- Kane Hibble - Modeling, Lighting, Texturing
This music video was created by Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media students in collaboration with musician Joshua McConnell.
- Jacinta Joe - Concept Art, Rigging, Animation
- Lily Aika O'Toole - Storyboards, Environment Modelling, Matte Painting
- Chrysa Kipourou - Character Artist, Cloth Simulation
- John Nehemiah Mayer - Simulation, Effects
- Jack Hubbard - Motion Graphics, Environment