Introduction To Shaders
What you will learn
- Learn the fundamental techniques behind shader programming to create visual effects for games and real-time cinematography
- Develop an understanding of the simple math techniques used to animate shapes and combine colors in shaders to create interesting effects
- Use Unity's Shader Graph tool to design and test shaders with interactive previews
- Troubleshoot and decipher diagnostic messages provided by shader compilers.
- 4 weeks x 2.5 hours weekly evening workshop
- Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Program Fees and Start Dates
Please see program start dates and fees below.
- Commencing April 23rd 2022
- session | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 5hrs per week for 4 weeks
- 14+ years
- Program Fee: $195.00
Film and VFX News
New courses coming soon!